The Star of David, a six-pointed star (hexagram) composed of two overlaid equilateral triangles that make up this universally accepted Jewish symbol. It's on Israel's flag and appears on synagogues and tombstones and has been in use as a symbol of Judaism since, at least, the 17th century.
Our rendition of the Star of David measures 22" in diameter and features high quality LED rope light attached to a quarter-inch cold-rolled steel frame which has been powder coated for a beautiful long lasting appearance, indoors or out.
- Fully welded, heavy duty, cold-rolled steel frame construction.
- Professionally powder coated frames for long lasting beauty, durability and protection from the elements.
- Only the highest quality rope light with LED's rated for up to 100,000 operational hours.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in quality of workmanship.
- Includes mounting/suspension ring on frame.
- Indoor or Outdoor use.
- 90-Day Exchange/Repair Warranty on all displays.
- Displays are designed, built and lit right here in the USA.
- Diameter: 22"
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Wattage: 8W
- Bulb Spacing: 1"
- Number of LED's: 107
- Rope Diameter: 3/8"
- Rope Type: LED
- LED Life: Up to 100,000 Hours
- Flashable: Yes
|Usually Ships within:|
4-7 business days